Welcome to my blog !

Random Stuff + Repost

By 4/29/2009 , , , , , , , , , , ,

I have been just surfing the net for interesting bites:
1. The blogger who slammed me has since removed that post! :) Thank you!

2. STB's spanking new website is great! Never knew that we had food tours for tourists (may I join?) and get this - there's a contest where you can help your friends to fly down to Singapore for FREE. Don't understand why they're pushing the Marina Barrage as a new tour destination though...me think its boring and unless there were more trees/ fewer people.

3. Found a blog that lists all freebies/ contests in Singapore! Click 'here' to view.

A few reminders:
1. Mothers' Day is on Sunday, 10 May! I'm shocked and appalled that many of my friends aren't doing ANYTHING for their mums. No lunches, no dinners and no simple gestures/ presents! Well, I'm broke. Otherwise, I'd be bringing my mum out for a nice lunch. There is a reason why I'm offering 10% off ALL products and including gift wrapping for Oct 1983. Go grab something or do something nice for your mum. Your birthday's her labour day!!

2. Oct 1983 & Oops...I Wanna Say Giveaway! I am giving out a 7-day free gym membership at California Fitness, $10 Hush Puppies Vouchers, $10 Evita Peroni voucher and discount vouchers for the Fabulous Group!!

First person to email me with all correct answers will win the booty. No purchase needed. No catch.
Sorry, this is only valid in Singapore.

The questions are as follows:
a) Name me all the companies under the Oops...I Group
b) Name the latest Spring/Summer collections under Oct 1983
c) Name three types of semi-precious stones that Oct 1983 uses in its products

3. I will be in London for more than a month and am taking orders for designer items (they're generally 20-40% cheaper in Europe) or any orders for goods that can only be found in Europe and not Singapore.
Please either go to Travelspree or just email me directly with your enquiries etc.

Suggested brands (list isn't exhaustive):
Longchamp, Dior, Chanel, Mulberry, Anya Hindmarch, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Paul Smith, Links of London

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com