Welcome to my blog !

Bear bear!!

By 4/14/2009 ,



Went to pick up the items that I had forgotten to buy the last round and...ended up buying MORE than what's on my "To Buy" list. Couldn't resist this cutie bear and the enamel chair charm!! Decided to make a simple necklace with them and was fooling around with the bear and chair. The bear can sit on the chair!! Hees...I even bought 2 uber cool scooter enamel charms. Now, if they had the word "Vespa" written on them, I'd go wild. Sorry...didn't take any pics of them cos I was swatting those bloodsuckers and was tired. Resigned to muggy weather and mozzies.

I have uploaded pics of new pieces onto my comp and will soon upload them onto Oct 1983's website when I get back from fx class.

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com