Welcome to my blog !

Auctions auctions!!

By 4/22/2009 , ,

I have finally found another auction website based in Singapore that doesn't charge you to list your items!! Yay...how I have missed Yahoo auctions!

It is www.cannla.com and the only downside to this auction website is that they don't allow personal details on your description. So, my attempts to add "www.oct1983.com.sg" have been unsuccessful. The admins have removed it from my descriptions :(

I am NOT getting any money from advertising for them but I do hope that they're successful so that it'll be another platform for us Singaporeans to buy and sell products! :) Do support!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com