Welcome to my blog !

Launch of Titania & Cutie Pie Collections!!

By 4/16/2009 , ,


I have finally finished launching the "Titania" and "Cutie Pie" for Oct 1983's Spring/Summer 09 collection!

Those who are on my mailing list or you're very very good friend, you'd also get my newsletter (yup, I've finally managed to work out the kinks but it didn't involve win word). If you would like to be on my mailing list, kindly send me an email with the header "Mailing List".

I have also brought in some handwoven straw bags that are in such lovely juicy colours - couldn't resist them. I am always tempted to keep stuff that I buy for Oct 1983. Shopping's always half the fun! ;)

Since its Spring/Summer and its about new life etc., I've made a couple of 'nests' pendants with pearl 'eggs'.

They're so adorable, I'm thinking of making another one for myself. =P Another wiry idea came to my mind as well. I'm gonna make something with copper and brass together. Wonderful colours.

This season is all about COLOURS! Yay...gone is the doom and gloomy blacks/ greys and browns of Autumn/Winter 08.

Tada...my bear bear makes its own statement with the red chair! Reminds me of tea parties with dolls and teddy bears. Yeah...back to my childhood! :)

All pieces can be purchased at www.oct1983.com.sg and as one of my previous posts stated, first 15 customers who buy online will get a free goodie bag! They're going...going...better get them before they're all gone!!

If you're the sort who prefers to see the actual products before purchasing, come on down to Jazz@Southbridge this Sun, 19 Apr! I'll be there will all my products (except those that have been sold and those priced above $100) from 1-6pm.

I'm going to make a few more charm bracelets...once I figure out how to cut the thick chain that I bought. Smart of me.... :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com