Welcome to my blog !

Insomnia

By 4/18/2009

Hi, my name is Melissa and I'm an insomniac.

I barely slept a wink. Went to sleep at 1.30am. Tossed, turned, went to the loo etc. Couldn't sleep. Woke up at 3am, made a wire thing (still can't decide whether to make it a pendant or a brooch). Attempted to sleep again.

No use. I gave up trying to fall asleep when I started craving scrambled eggs, sausages and toast. Brushed my teeth and made scrambled eggs. Am now blogging about being an insomniac. I need to rest....otherwise, I'd be zombified the whole day..... *droopy look*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com