Welcome to my blog !

Vista sucks

By 4/16/2009 , , , ,

I loathe vista.

Mind you, I don't hate Windows. I just hate Vista.

It's a resource sucker that leaves my computer crawling despite the fact that I have a 2G RAM and I have only used up 25% of my total disk space.

It is sooo freaking slow that it caused everything to hang and I couldn't save my website pages?!! I had to redo a full page thanks to it.

I'm sooo pissed off with other things related to Vista that I shall stop now. Its almost 4am and I need to sleep. I'm almost turning into a full fledged insomniac.

Can't send my freaking newsletter today cos of the new quirks of Word in Vista. Bah.

The insects flying around do NOT add to my mood. I believe I have squished at least 15 of them tonight. Even managed to accidentally drown one with my mug's condensation. Brill. Die you flying insects. DIE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com