Welcome to my blog !

Thank you!

By 4/17/2009 , ,

Cynthia - I could kiss you!

Haha...before you guys think I'm turning lesbian...I'm NOT!

I would just like to thank Cynthia for her 爽快-ness. I just sent my newsletter yesterday and she put through an order this morning! This is on top of her other 2 orders + a tentative order (dependant on whether another client allows me to repeat the design of her necklace).

Thanks for the support and I sincerely hope that you love the pieces that you bought. That's one of the biggest payment that I can ever have - customer satisfaction!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com