Welcome to my blog !

Uninspired and muggy

By 4/04/2009 , , ,

The weather's getting to me....I'm suffering from a mild headache now, am irritated and feeling sticky thanks to the humidity and lack of a breeze. Can't even take a shower now 'cos my domestic helper (yes, must be politically correct) is sleeping and her bed blocks my wardrobe. =P

The headache plus irritation is making me very uninspired. No new jewellery designs bursting in my head. No mood to search once more for a spanking new template for my jewellery website. If anyone has chanced upon a nice website template with php, kindly forward me that link!! You'll have my immense gratitude! :D

*searches around* now...where's that air-con remote control???

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com