Welcome to my blog !

Oops...I Wanna Say - my pet

By 4/09/2009

*Big grin* Oops...I Wanna Say has its first paying customer today!! Wee~~~ I'm so thrilled, despite me not receiving payment yet. I know...its only ONE sale from that site but it is my pet project/business, which has been receiving rave reviews like "ooh...so innovative" and "love the concept" but nobody putting actual money down. To the point where I have semi-abandoned it. I need to seriously finish up the translation. My Chinese and Japanese sites are like 80% translated. Ok...ok...more like 60% =P

Ah well...just like my trading, 我得为自己加油!自分のためにがんばります!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com