Welcome to my blog !

Top reasons why it's more peaceful without my parents at home

By 2/17/2005

1. Baileys doesn't misbehave (he pooed in the kitchen and peed in my room!!!!)
2. I don't get woken up to people scolding/screaming at Baileys
3. I don't get irritated by the stupid vacuum cleaner in the mornings
4. I don't hear the horrible hacking sound one makes before spitting (how can anyone have that much saliva?)
5. My sink smells nice
6. My shower glass door is almost devoid of soap scum
7. Nobody complains about the mugs in the sink (which would be washed in the evening)
8. The house is actually QUIET. Quiet = peaceful = calming
9. There is no complaints/nagging/raised voices
10. I don't feel obliged to join my parents for dinner...thus, I can eat whatever time I want.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com