Welcome to my blog !

Poor poochie

By 2/22/2005

My dear Baileys is now walking with a slight limp on his front right paw. There isn't any injury on his paw and neither did I find a splinter on his foot. I've already cut his nail and paw's fur...but there's no improvement. Dad wants to observe Baileys for a few more days...I'm eager to send Baileys to the vet asap. *sigh* I don't know what's wrong with Baileys and it's so poor thing...I don't think he feels any pain...he's still as active as ever, running around and hopping onto my bed (although not as successful as before). My darling poochie pooh is limping...*sob*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com