Welcome to my blog !

Grin =)

By 2/04/2005

I was at mystiquegifts.net and was looking at the flash of the jewellery set that I made. And damn it...it looks good!!! Hahaha...so egotistical of me. But I can't help it. I think it looks very nice. Thanks Kewei for your very practical viewpoint. I would like to agree with you but it's not about us having 1 more year of university that's the issue. Nonetheless...perhaps this is not a good time because we're merely starting out. We haven't even really had a taste of life in the workforce and what we really want to do in life. We'll see what comes along and roll with it. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com