Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - 22 Jun 2013 (Nude Leopard Prints & Bling Feathers)

By 6/22/2013 , ,


I have no idea why but I just couldn't take a nice photo of my nails yesterday.  SO strange.  Anyway, I wanted something a bit funky but yet neutral...if you get my flow.  So...I came up with the above!  The leopard print is quite simple and I have explained how to do it previously.  The Bling It On Feathers is the darker shade and again, it's similar to my previous Bling It On Feathers experience.  Only diff now is that I managed to get black crystals but they look kinda odd like this.  Haha...used up my brain juice.  Well, I think I might paint my third finger black tomorrow. :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com