Welcome to my blog !

Sleeping day

By 1/16/2005

Today was a day of sleep. Literally. I woke up briefly at 10 due to the amount of 'noise' my parents make whenever they are up and about. I promptly fell asleep again and didn't wake up until 11:40. Pig. But I woke up in a very good mood. After which, we hurriedly left the house and went out for lunch. Came back, showered and I napped from 3 to 4:45. I had a reason for the nap ok....I had a horrible headache that stretched from my right side of my head to the shoulder. To add to that, I had a mini anxiety attack when I thought of all the readings that I need to do on a weekly basis and my ISM problem has yet to be resolved. Took a panadol and headed for church at 5. My internet connection decided to go wonky on me again and it didn't connect properly...damn wireless...and I couldn't read my mail or connect to msn. Oooh...my website's almost totally up! So happy... =) My grey cloud is this: my ISM problem has still not been resolved. Doshite????

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com