Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - 9 Dec 2012 Merry Christmas!

By 12/09/2012 , , ,


This has got to be my most time-consuming nail art with the most colours used...ever.  Pardon the cock-eyed Rudolph. My hand shook slightly when I was dotting his eye and he now has 1 good eye and 1 wonky one.  Oops.  This was a pretty ambitious design and I think I'll be leaving this on for at least 2 weeks.  I don't care.  Will be applying top coat every other day JUST to make sure that it lasts.  Lol.

I'm not going to tell you how to do each nail because I'll be typing till midnight but here's an indication of the tools and colours you'll need:
  • Dotting tool with 2 sizes
  • Toothpick/ brush --> I just used Face Shop's black and white Nail Dot pens
  • Red crystals
  • Nail polishes:
    • Gold
    • Light brown
    • Dark brown
    • White
    • Red
    • Green
    • Sparkly glitter
    • Black
I'm sure you can figure out how to do most of the nails.  The one that took the most time to do was Rudolph and you really need a steady hand.  Patience is also required because you don't want to do the whole thing at 1 shot. You will need to let the brown base dry before painting on the nose and eyes.  Ok...enough said.  Now...what shall my next Christmas design be?  I've already done the snow flakes last year...any ideas?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com