Welcome to my blog !

Restaurant review - Bobby's

By 12/04/2012 , ,

When you work in the CBD, finding set lunches at $10 is a steal and if it's $10.95++ at a restaurant in Chijmes, it's a bargain! So, we marketing gals went down with our new colleague for a welcome lunch at Bobby's.

All of us were suitably impressed with the very long set lunch menu which had a variety of pastas, sandwiches, salads and meats.  Funnily enough, 2 of us ordered the BBQ Pork Melon Salad while another 2 of us ordered the Chicken Dij-something. 


That's a very generous serving of chicken with roasted tomato (I took it from a colleague who doesn't eat tomatoes), which was very yum, as well as a grilled asparagus spear.  Both colleagues were super full from their chicken.


I ordered the BBQ Pork Melon Salad which tasted like pulled pork.  The serving was large enough as a main and there was enough greens to make you feel cow-ish.  I wasn't convinced that the melon complemented the dish though.  Was not full after the meal but I was not hungry either.  I just felt a little unsatisfied but I guess that this is good for those with small appetites. 

They claim to have awesome ribs but I have yet to try that.  Maybe I would go over to try them ribs one day and I quite like how it's relatively empty during lunch.  Good respite from the hustle and bustle in the CBD.

Bobby's
30 Victoria Street
#B1-03 Chijmes
Singapore 187996
Tel: +65 6337 5477
Website: www.bobbys.com.sg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com