Welcome to my blog !

In a mood for Christmas

By 12/01/2012 , , , ,

I'm in the mood for Christmas!!! It all started off with Canele's Christmas macarons...


Above is Chestnut and Elderflower, although they also have Gingerbread as well as a Cranberry one too...I think.  Anyhows, I love the chestnut flavoured one while I felt that the Elderflower macaron was so-so.  These little things aren't cheap at $3 a pop (their regular flavours are $2.50 each).


That's Rudolph saying hi before taking a dip in my Peppermint Mocha!  Went a little nutso while walking around to clear my mind and I ended up buying Peeps Chocolate Mousse flavoured Reindeers and Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha.  Ah...the taste of Christmas.  Same Christmas wallet too - empty.  The Starbucks drink actually cost me $7.20!!! (0_o)  I'm all for fair trade but if I were a coffee farmer and I knew that Starbucks charges people more than $5 for a cup of coffee, I'll be setting up my own cafe.  Oh wait.  That's Oriole.

So...I was talking to the besties about a possible Christmas party and once we came to the topic of food, these 2 best friends of mine started searching around for food pics and sent me the following:




Doable? Most likely. I'll definitely be taking photos and posting that onto my other blog www.inchefmode.blogspot.com when that happens.  Is the party a go? Um...still haven't decided.  All I know is...I'm gonna make Irish Coffee with whipped cream and all that lovely stuff! LOL. 

So...I've already started taking a poll of my friends and what they want for Christmas (only my besties are thick-skinned enough to answer).  Honestly, there's NO shame in coming up with a wish list or a don't-get-me-these list because we are not mind readers.

Here's MY Christmas wish list combined with my don't-get-me-these list:
  • Pazzion/ Zara/ Mango/ Stradivarius vouchers
  • A Polaroid camera
  • Sponsorship to The Script's concert in 2013
  • Travel sponsorship (Fortune Teller Master Khor told me that I need to travel more in 2013-2014)
  • iTunes gift card
  • Toast Box tea vouchers
  • Absolut Vanilla or Original
  • No soft toys
  • No jewellery
  • No bath soaps (shower gels are still acceptable)
  • No body lotion
  • No chocolate
  • No jams
I'm so happy that Christmas is coming soon! Time to get some R&R before 2013 comes! I'm starting to dread 2013...my calendar is already full!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com