Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - 25 Dec 2012 (Hello Kitty)

By 12/26/2012 , , ,


Decided to go for something really simple this week because I'm quite tired after 2 weeks of careful drawing. LOL. Anyway, I recently purchased some Hello Kitty seals so I decided to use them!

This is a fine example of why cheap nail polish won't last - because you can't even paint them on properly! The shocking pink is a combination of a cheapo $2.90 bottle that I bought off some store while I topped it off with a darker pink from Rubi (coincidentally also $2.90). It didn't glide on properly so there are some blotchy bits :(

Nonetheless, I think Kitty-chan brightens it up and makes me relatively happier but you know...it could've been awesome...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com