Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - 3 Dec 2012

By 12/02/2012 , ,


Nothing really special but Nails for the week is back!!! I broke a couple of nails and some of them have been peeling because I didn't repaint them...so I had to really wait it out (with tons of moisturiser) before the nails were of 'paintable' state. 

As my brother was hogging my desk and chair, I was painting while sitting on my bed.  Which then resulted in me choosing the ultimate simple design of OPI Gold with sticker tips.  Simple.  I still haven't decided what to do for Christmas.  I still have 3 weeks! Hmm...3 different designs??

Check out my previous Christmas Snow Flake nail art here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com