Welcome to my blog !

{Oct 1983} Authentic Coach items up for sale!!

By 3/08/2010 , , ,

You guys are reading this first! Even before I'm posting it on Facebook or Cannla or on my website itself.

These are the Coach pouch and wristlet that I bought from Coach themselves so it's 100% authentic! I've only got these 2 for sale so do drop me an email at melissa.fann@oopsiwannasay.com if you would like purchase either.


Classic Brown wristlet - SGD 150 (including postage within Singapore)

L: 19cm
H: 12cm
W: 4cm

Retails for around SGD 245.

I love the small inner pocket and that metal ring where you can attach your keys or what-nots! This wristlet is very roomy and perfect as a lunch time wristlet!


Amethyst & Ivory pouch - SGD 140 (including postage within Singapore)

L: 20cm
H: 15cm

Retails for around SGD 225. I was immediately drawn to the colour of this pouch. It's soo vibrant!! Love that it isn't your usual monogram as well. This pouch is soo roomy (with double compartments) that I think its perfect as a make-up pouch/ toiletries bag or whatever you want it to be! ;)

Do note that I only have these 2 pieces!!! :) So do grab them before they're sold out! Simply send me an email at melissa.fann@oopsiwannasay.com!

Cheers!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com