Welcome to my blog !

Movie Review - Alice in Wonderland

By 3/07/2010

I prefer "Alice In Wonderland" to "Avatar".

Bold opening statement but that's the way I feel. Oh. You HAVE to watch this in 3D. It just adds to the experience of being in Underland...or Wonderland as Alice had originally 'mistaken'.

Haha. I love how mad cap Tim Burton's brain is to conceptualise a 'sequel' to the original book and "Alice In Wonderland" is really a visual feast. Sure, the story's predictable but lots of feel good movies are and one can't expect a film based on a fairy tale to have an ending where Alice dies or Alice fails, right?

Watch this film for superb acting by Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Anne Hathaway (all to be expected), the fantastic CGI, the lush colours and costumes AND the transportation into your childhood once more.

I think I'm going to reread "Alice In Wonderland" now. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com