Welcome to my blog !

Holiday!!

By 1/03/2010 ,

In barely 2 weeks' time, I will be headed off to the US for a holiday!! YES!!!! I will be entering the freezer but who cares?? It's a holiday!!! *Does a little dance*

I can't WAIT for the day where I've planned to spend at the factory outlet. Yes...I've dedicated a DAY to shop at the factory outlet. Kate Spade, Coach, DKNY...*grins*...

I've been a very good girl. I have not attempted to buy any shoes, clothes or bags as I'm saving for New York. I shall do ALL my CNY shopping there...unless so suay, cannot find anything *crosses fingers*. Wee~~~~

Want something from there? Well, drop me a mail at melissa.fann@oopsiwannasay.com with specific details like:
- brand
- model no.
- size
- price that you're willing to pay (in USD)
- if its food items, please give me specific shop names and directions etc

I will help 10 lucky people buy whatever they want (within reasonable wt and size) but I'll only entertain emails that are sent before 12 Jan 2010 11:59pm (Singapore Time).

Cheers people and Happy 2010!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com