Welcome to my blog !

What was I thinking?

By 1/07/2005

Shock, horror...*gasp* I've changed my blog! What was I thinking? Well...it's about time for a change...I got depressed looking at black after a while. We need some colour! =) Anyway, you might have noticed that I've got google ads at the side bar. Yep yep...this is just another extension from the google ads available on my www.mystiquegifts.net. I would really appreciate if you click on the ad whenever you read my blog. Thanks! Another reason is that blogspot's templates are easier to toggle with...hahaa...hence the banner ads and stuff. Some of these banners not only benefit me but you as well...I figured that if people were going to read my blog, they should "pay back" or get "paid" to do so... =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com