Welcome to my blog !

X-ray results

By 3/31/2010

Thank you to all those who have been asking about my back. The X-ray results are out and I dare say that I'm 100% back to normal!! No fracture, no slipped discs etc. Phew.

The doc has ordered me to strengthen my core muscles so that my spine doesn't get unstable or have any muscle strain. So...that means I get to go back to my pilates!! Yes!! I think I shall stick to pilates and swimming...less impact on joints and builds core muscles.

Now that everything's ok...I'm sooo gonna be back to my lovely heels and clubbing from next week onwards!!! LOL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com