Welcome to my blog !

Movie Review - How to Train Your Dragon

By 3/21/2010

I'm a kid who hasn't quite grown up and will probably continue watching cartoons till I'm dead. That being said, it is way natural for me to go watch "How To Train Your Dragon" in 3D.

Following the recent spate of 3D movies that are coming out (feels a bit like an avalanche sometimes), I truly feel that HTTYD does the 3D thing justice. I give it 2 thumbs up and trust me, you will really enjoy this movie. There are so many laugh out loud moments be it from the hilarious script or from the uber cute and funny visual moments. The dragons are adorable when they're nice and fierce when they have to.

The storyline is rather predictable but what can you expect from a children's animation? I just love it for the visuals and that it entertains. Now, I want a pet dragon too. As long as it doesn't eat my Baileys for dinner.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com