Welcome to my blog !

Vintage brooches

By 8/07/2009 , ,


Look at what I bought last Saturday from Portobello Market! These are vintage brooches and I already have an idea on how to use them into a necklace.

These brooches are horribly expensive in my opinion and the old lady refused to give me a discount although I asked her for one. Her response was, "Only if you buy GBP 500 and above." Wah...wished I could show such attitude too man...but of course, I won't.

Do keep a look out for the design! I hope to complete my Pandora's Box collection soon but I'll be flying home tonight...so all my jewellery making stuff has been packed and tucked away.

Can't wait to be home! I miss my darling Baileys, family and friends tons!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com