Welcome to my blog !

Amusing encounters in the office

By 8/19/2009

Yes! My comp has decided to cooperate and I finally managed to upload the pics from my camera to my comp after what felt like ten thousand years!!



This is the lift. Look at the panel of buttons for the handicapped on the right and the normal ones on the left. Which one is lower? Buahaha...if you were in a wheelchair, you'd be able to reach the 'normal' buttons easily!! Now, all we normal folks keep banging into the handicapped buttons panel with our elbows... =P

LOL...outside one of my colleague's office door. She's of course a lot more senior than I am. So cute.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com