Welcome to my blog !

Apologies...

By 8/28/2009

I know...I haven't been blogging as often as I used to and this is because I have been really busy and will continue being busy for the next week or so.  A lot of things have happened and are happening thanks to me having a full time job, part time job which is my businesses AND I've got a new manga to translate!
 
I'm so tired and I don't want to blog for blog's sake...after all, I believe in quality of posts as opposed to quantity.  So do bear with me while I get things done!  Of course, I'll keep you guys informed!
 
Btw, I am getting a new stock of the Samantha Vega bags and I have 7 pieces of the Baby Pink ones! If you want it, just drop me an email before they get snapped up!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com