Welcome to my blog !

JLPT?

By 8/18/2009

Ughs...I should've checked the Japanese Cultural Society of Singapore's website earlier. I just went there and realised that they had an online application that closed last Fri! :( Would've really saved me a lot of trouble to just d/l the forms and email them over. Now, I have to go down to JCSS during lunch to grab the forms (will cost be $2!!!) and then I probably have to go down again just to hand in the forms. What makes things worse is that the cost of the JLPT2 has increased to $55 this year!!

Hmm....the website wrote that JLPT will now be held twice a year from 2009 onwards...but I don't recall any announcement for JLPT in July. Hmmms....should I go ahead with taking my JLPT2 this Dec? I know for sure that I haven't been studying my Japanese and my language skills isn't up to that standard yet. *Sigh* should I waste that $57?? *sigh* Decisions, decisions....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com