Welcome to my blog !

Home Sweet Home

By 8/09/2009 , ,

Hi Folks!

As you prolly already know, I'm now home in Singapore!! Wee~~~ It's great to be back although I am melting and my skin seems to be producing too much oil...darn the weather.

Anyhows, Happy Birthday Singapore!! I think its great that we're 44 yrs old and going strong! Fantastic birthday party where Shell gave 44cents off per litre of petrol from 4-5pm (causing tons of traffic jams all over Singapore) and the Science Centre had tickets at $4.40 for the whole day!

Speaking of these deals...thanks to Z who has been so patient! I will be mailing you your purchased ladies boxer shorts tomorrow! I will also be getting on your repair YL...apologies for that. EW - I will be sending you your earrings and the payment form soon.

Thank you for supporting Oct 1983 and I do feel truly blessed that I do have sales!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com