Welcome to my blog !

General Update

By 8/15/2009

I've started at my new job on Thu and coincidentally (I think my boss timed it that way too), there have been 2 events over the past 2 days. As such, I have been coming home late and time home had been spent just reading through emails/ facebook msgs etc.

My official title is Development Executive and in essence, I am a fundraiser for the University that I'm working for (no brownie points for guessing the name :P). However, fund-raising also entails events...so I'm also an events manager in that sense! That being said, the job seems quite up my alley and I do feel like I'm working for a good cause. :)

Thank you Sing for your wonderful referral! Can't wait for you to be home from Vietnam and then we should go drink ourselves silly and listen to you bitch. Muahahaha....

I promise not to abandon my blog...but please do understand if I can't update it everyday! I am very thankful that you (yes, you) are still interested to read my little rantings/ whinging/ random nonsense from day to day.

Cheers y'all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com