Welcome to my blog !

I quite like this one...resembles me...I think...HAHAHA

By 12/18/2005

HASH(0x8c8eaf8)
Warrior of Light

Class: Seraph
Alliance: Light

You are a fiery and outspoken person. Vivacious and
a bit wild, you have the sort of personality
that ensures that you never go unnoticed. You
always take a a very agressive stand for what
is right and will fiercely defend it to the
death. As a warrior you take a very active part
in the fight itself, often finding yourself in
the middle of the fray. You kick ass!

Your Angelic Name: Ariel


Which Warrior Angel are You and Whose Side are You On? (With Anime Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com