Welcome to my blog !

Donations! Donations!

By 12/04/2005

Ok...I know that there are poorer people out there in the world and that I cannot consider myself a charity case. Nonetheless, I've started a donation button which enables you kind readers to donate to my christmas presents' donation. I seriously am in need of cash to buy presents for my grandma and brother. I have decided to make it something like a contest kind of thing. One lucky donator will win something. What will he or she win? I have YET to decide. But I'm thinking of giving away *sob sob* one of my Naruto figurines. *sniff sniff* So do drop me any comments what-so-ever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com