Welcome to my blog !

やっと終わった!终于完了!

By 12/01/2005

My Exams are over!! YAAY!!! Heee...I went shopping after my paper. So fun! Heh...lalala....and I do believe that shopping is a healthy form of exercise...provided that one doesn't spend a lot. Which I didn't. I only bought essentials. ;) So happy....I'm going shopping later. Weee.....and eat Hokkaido style ramen too. I've got tons of things to do this month though: Finish up my albums, get a part time job, self study my Japanese, think of 2 topics for my ISMs and send christmas presents. Ok...the most important thing is to get $ though. Anybody has any lobangs for a 1 mth vacation job?? Yes? No???

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com