Welcome to my blog !

Accounting

By 12/07/2005

I was doing my expenditure accounts in order to see where I spent all my money on. I'm so amazed at how little things can add up. It's really scary. My expenditure is something like going to the movies everyday. The amount isn't a lot...but when you add it up. It's A LOT within a week. Not to mention that I do spend larger amounts of money on Baileys as well as on my recent airfare. *sigh* The developing fee of all my photos taken during ATW together with my albums also cost a bomb. Yikes. I'm never going to spend a night out with friends for the next 6 months. Whenever I do go out with friends, I spend AT LEAST $20. Not good. Tsk tsk. I'm so going to burn for this. *groan*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com