Welcome to my blog !

I need money.

By 12/04/2005

I'm so freaking broke. And I owe my mum money. Damn it...and my mum's haggling me for it. If I tell her the truth that i have NO savings, she'll kill me. I'll die a horrible death. I'm having money woes. It so sucks...and I can't ask for pocket money during december. I need more pocket money to begin with. *sigh* ok...I can't manage my money well either. :( So...the solution now is to go out and earn $. Which I am actively pursuing. I've got an interview with Louis Vuitton on tuesday...for the position of a part time sales associate. I hope to continue through my semester. I need the cash. I know they asked me down for an interview due to the reason of my basic Japanese. I hope I get the job and I'll be brushing up on my keigo. Eeeks...! いっらしゃませ!~いただきませんか?There are a few others and I've got to burn them into memory. But it'll definitely be a bittersweet studying/memorisation session. Wish me luck guys! I hope some rich person will donate $ to me too...*crosses fingers*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com