Welcome to my blog !

Storm a brewing...

By 12/08/2005

It's raining very heavily right now. Reminds me of OBS 3 years ago when I slept in a tent and rain seeped into it, making my T-shirt and towel wet but I was just too tired to care. At that moment, it did flash through my mind whether my family was nicely tucked into bed and wondering whether I was well or not.

As I've said, I've done up my expense accounts and I've decided to take down the donation button. I really sound desperate, didn't I? I was...and this expense accounts ought to redeem me somewhat. In other words, I won't die a horrible death by my mum. Rather, I'll just go deaf. Not to mention freeze under her steely eyes. It's like being out in the rain, soaked to the skin and feeling miserable.

Anyway, I've got another interview with Louis Vuitton. Like what Amos said, I'm surprised that it takes 2 interviews to get the job of a salesgirl. Seriously. Wish me luck and I'll let you guys know the *crosses fingers* good news!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com