Welcome to my blog !

Black Feather Brooch

By 1/04/2010 , ,

I was surfing the net for fresh ideas etc and I chanced upon this!!

I'm SOOOOO getting it!

It is a black feather brooch with beads and I love the chunky ball beads that anchor the piece.

I saw something similar the other week at mphosis but it was selling for $20 and it was the ONLY piece?!!

This baby here is only $10 after postage and conversion!!

Does anyone else want to purchase this? Do let me know by dropping me an email at melissa.fann@oopsiwannasay.com. Below is how I intend to wear it...but you can attach it to a black hairband and wear it in the latest rage! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com