Welcome to my blog !

Holiday Here I Come!!

By 1/14/2010

I’ll be flying off tomorrow night!  Wee~~~

Haha…it’s not as if I haven’t travelled…but being away from the office, work and Singapore from time to time is always welcomed :)

Since I won’t be in the same continent and time zone, I doubt I’ll be able to update my blog that often although I will definitely try.  That reminds me…I’m going to purchase my Mac Mini and ipod nano later…get them sent over to my aunt’s place in Wisconsin.  I’ll save about SGD 100 in total.  Yes!!  I’m still a little hesitant about getting the Mac Mini though…*sigh* should I? Should I not?  Hmms…will battle it out in my head again…

Anyway, I’ll see you guys as soon as possible!!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com