Welcome to my blog !

Niagara Falls...I'm sooo going back again!

By 1/28/2010 , ,



It was a bright and early morning and off we went to Niagara Falls again! It's butt/ fingers/ any exposed body part FREEZING!! Doesn't help that the wind and mist from the falls make it worse!

But the view....awesome!!! I'm soooooo going to Canada one day and see the falls from the Canadian side. Gorgeous and wonderful.

I hide my face slightly behind my mum to get some warmth...lol... :P


It was so hard to even open your eyes as the wind was just blasting in my face as well as from the back. What a huge contrast to the beautiful weather that we met in D.C. Now I know why people love Spring.

After an hour of photo-taking and being frozen...we were off to an extremely loooooong drive to Boston where we were greeted with a lobster dinner!!

Check out this monster lobster. This humongous lobster is almost the same size as a briefcase. I kid you not!!

A lobster each!!! *HUGE WIDE GRIN* Kindly ignore how tired and crappy I look. Travelling non-stop for 5-6 hours does that to you. :P
The next day...we started off at 6.30am in the morning *groan* and we were off to Harvard and MIT. Look at the nice sunrise...

Tadah....Harvard's Central Library - the 5th largest collection in the world. Woo...that's a lot of books.
Gor kept saying, "Do your MBA here lah!" -_-; Uh...I don't intend to do any masters for now. Maybe next year or the year after. But doing my MBA in Harvard Business School? I'll keep dreaming about it for now...

Below...MIT! The home of the really smart people. This is their famous dome where they have something called 'hacks' where they've put toilet bowls, cars, mini space shuttles and loads of other statements on top of the dome.

You can read all about the different hacks on the website http://hacks.mit.edu/. One of my faves is where they put a solar-powered subway car on the dome.



Ok...I'm going to end here as the post is getting a wee bit too long...will talk more about boston tomorrow! Cheerios!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com