Welcome to my blog !

Will be offline for a few days

By 5/14/2009

I'll be flying off to London tomorrow!! First time on the A380! Ok...will take pics ;)

As such, I will not be able to update my blog nor my website for a few days. Nonetheless, will blog with a vengeance once I've hooked up my CPU to my bro's TV. Yup...I'll be using his TV as my monitor. Before your jaw drops onto the floor with a loud "What?", let me tell you that my CPU is the slim Acer tower that is as heavy as your laptop. :P It'll be the last thing I pack into my hand-carry since I'm so hooked up. Haha...I might even surf the internet on my phone in the waiting lounge.

Ok...I must stop here. Have loads of packing to do...and I still need to trim Baileys' paw fur and nails.

Cheerios!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com