Welcome to my blog !

Invitation to launch of "Essence" by Narciso Rodriguez

By 5/02/2009 , , , , , ,


Got this in the mail today - an invite from Harper's Bazaar to the launch of the new fragrance "Essence" by Narciso Rodriguez. I am really looking forward to this event as it sounds really quite 'sexy' and I never turn down free champagne, especially if there's canapes to go along with it! ;)

7atenine (what a pun) is one of the latest chic restaurants to open in Singapore and is located at Esplanade. Can't wait to sample the food and find out whether its more hype or the quality is solid.

Love Harper's! They're having an Absolut party this coming Wed, 6 May @ Mimolette. I am trying to find someone to go with me because going alone is never fun and Mimolette's rather out of the way (Bt. Timah and near the stables). Hmm...best is if I can get a friend who drives (running through list of friends with cars). I am probably able to grab the car from dad but then, that means that I can't drink and you're talking about vodka here..one of my fave poison of choice. "Take a cab then" some of you might say. Have you ever been to Mimolette? If you have...then you wouldn't be saying that. =P

I will go to both events armed with my camera and will try to snap as many pics as I can, as long as my hands are free to snap. Look out for that!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com