Welcome to my blog !

Peach John Satin Pouches for sale!!

By 5/05/2009 ,















Straight from Japan - Pink Peach John pouch!

Those who follow what's hot in Japan will recognise the brand Peach John and you know that you can't get this brand here in Singapore!

As you can see from the picture, Peach John is selling this as a lingerie pouch but we have found that this pouch is suitable for anything that YOU want it to put inside.

Made of satin and black lace, this pouch is approximately 25cm wide and retails in Japan for JPY 1,500.

However, I have managed to get my hands on a limited stock of this pouch in pink and I must be mad, but I'm selling each one at only SGD 12!

**FOR MOTHERS' DAY PROMOTION, EACH BAG WILL COST $10 WITH ANY JEWELLERY PURCHASE**

Mothers' Day promo is up till 7 May...so grab them while stocks last! Kindly go to www.oct1983.com.sg to purchase.

Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com