Welcome to my blog !

Cleaning up Oct 1983's website

By 5/10/2009

I'm in the midst of cleaning up Oct 1983's website and my fave problem is occurring - browser compatibility. It looks perfect on firefox but crap on Internet Explorer. ( -__-;)

Wish I could make the world use Firefox/ Safari/ Chrome. Bah.

Why the cleaning up you ask? Well,I got sick of hearing that it looks like a blog when its not. So yup, I'm doing a little cleaning up to make it visually more appealing. Moreover, its all about branding. :)

Ok..shall mull over codes now. Just wanted to let you guys know, in case you hopped onto my site and was wondering what's going on with it. Nothing funky. Just IE at work. Use Mozilla's Firefox please! Hee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com