Welcome to my blog !

Don't mind my fat fingers

By 5/03/2009 , , ,

Made a necklace previously and I had like a few cm of chain left. It was too short to make a bracelet and then, I was fiddling around with it and wrapped it around my finger.

Added a lobster clasp and tatada...a ring! Kindly ignore my short fingers that look as if they are in need of moisturiser.

Like it? Hmm...I still haven't decided whether to launch a new collection or to add the new pieces that I've made into existing collections. What do you think? Kindly leave your comments on my tagboard!

Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com