Welcome to my blog !

Scandalous blog to rake in readership?

By 5/04/2009

I commented to Sing one day that its amazing how certain people's blogs have sooo many readers. She replied, "Your blog's not scandalous." Ah well...its ok. I've been blogging since 2004 (*gasp* has it been 5 years???) and I started on my birthday! I don't intend to make this blog scandalous just to attract readership. I do know that I do have my friends out there who are my loyal readers.

Was reading through some old posts and I wonder whether I have really grown. I think I'm still facing similar problems although instead of school, its now work etc. The main people in my life haven't changed.

Reread this old post about my former jewellery stint - Mystique Gifts. We were really doing well then. The statistics that I wrote in 2004 is scarily glaring in my face - 1 out of 3 new businesses will fail. I pray....I pray hard....I pray even harder...that mine won't fail. Yes, I shall also take up a part time job to finance myself while I do my businesses until they rake in the moolah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com