Welcome to my blog !

Updates

By 3/29/2006

Yes...I know that I haven't been blogging for quite some time now. Anyway, I went to collect my free 2 week trial at California Fitness yesterday and the fitness instructor told me that I was obese. -_- Yes...it's not a word that I would use to describe my weight and I do not like thinking that I'm obese. The truth is that I have put on 5 kilos since Uni. *Sigh* yes...and I've got to blame myself...lack of exercise. Ah well...I felt so peeved and guilty that I brought Baileys out for a long walk just now and we climbed up the stairs instead of taking the lift! Haha...Baileys looks more tired than I do. He sat in front of the door and didn't want to move. Haha...anyway...I guess it's true that we've got to MAKE time to exercise. I do remember how I used to swim to relieve stress in yr 1. I should go back to that kind of lifestyle and stop thinking of my lovely bed with my wonderful bolster and pillow....haha...!

Other agenda:
1. Thanks Jesse for your wonderful suggestions! It helped me focus on my thesis for that paper.
2. My Japanese peer tutor graduated on Monday...おめでとう! I'm not sure whether she reads my blog or not...but ah well..haha...
3. Finally going to see Simon's "baby" tomorrow!! I'm tempted to bring Baileys along...but I don't have a car and I doubt my dad would be willing to be my chauffeur.
4. Tons of research to do...blah...I'm settling on my IPO paper. I can't be bothered to write anymore or to edit it anymore. It's only worth 20%! My ISM has a few hitches...I hope to be able to work those out before the due date.
5. Presentation for Japanese theatre is hanging at the back of my mind. Very intimidating. *breathes in. breathes out*

I need to take things one step at a time. I've got another silly presentaion for Kurokumo's lesson. BAH. You know how people eat under stress? I haven't done that at all and I put on 2 kgs just sitting and typing. Bleah. Ok...I shall not dwell on weight and PLEASE do not msg me telling me HOW to lose weight and start preaching the diet/exercise bible to me. I already have copies and different versions of it. I just need to carve out time to exercise. *sigh*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com