Welcome to my blog !

JS grad trip!!!

By 3/04/2006

Yeah...we have finally decided on a place for our grad trip!! Cambodia! We're going to see Ang Kor Wat! (what?--> Letitia's reaction to "Ang Kor Wat") Yay...yippee...budget airfare is going to be about $120...still have to check out the expenses for hotel etc. Will have to consult my neighbour about that. Hmm...I need to start saving money. No new clothes for the next 3 mths, staying at home to eat (i.e. make parents buy food home) and charging everything else to my parents/brother (wahahaahah). We 7 samurais' grad trip!!! Wooot!!! HAha...ok...any non-JS people wanna join us??? Tentatively, we'll be going on the 25/26th May and we're planning to stay there for 5-7 days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com