Welcome to my blog !

What happened to my banners

By 1/09/2005

I suspect that Blogger doesn't like banners with pictures and flashes!!! Hmmm....that would explain it all! My lovely banners with pics don't turn up! Oh btw, I'm really not depressed or having problems in my life...I'm just...um...airing my point of view in my usual no-holds-barred manner. So...don't worry and if you think I'm going mental (which somtimes I think I am) just drop me the address and telephone number of a good shrink. It'll be even more fantastic if you paid for my first appointment too...wahahahaha...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com