Welcome to my blog !

Apologies

By 1/01/2005

I think that my last entry must have made me sound like a petty person. I'm over that outburst and I don't really care right now. I must apologise to one and all if I have offended any of the parties involved. However, I'm not deleting that entry because I think I was being very honest and I don't want to cover up any unhappy thoughts to my dear friends. It's not everyday that one will get to know another person's inner thoughts. So, I'm openly airing out my grievances and I'm sure my dear friends would be able to do so. I don't use euphemisms. I certainly hope my friends won't do so either when confronting me.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com